Friday, December 30, 2011

Wedding Photography



Mom, Jason, and I met with and booked our wedding photographer out at her new studio this morning; she's still moving in, but the place looks great already!  We went over a rough schedule and got a better feel for the flow of our big day.

I was somewhat nervous at first; I wasn't quite sure what to expect. However, once we sat down and started talking, that all disappeared. Dani Photography is the perfect fit for us! I am so excited!! Dani was so fun to work with this morning. I am sure it will be a blast to have her present on our wedding day.  She is absolutely wonderful - her photography is beautiful, she is very professional and so easy-going, and she has tons of fabulous ideas and suggestions! 

She hasn't taken any photos for us yet, but I already highly recommend Dani Photography to anyone looking for a great photographer! 

Check out her website here or click her name above for her Facebook page :)

We are still waiting to see the results of our Engagement photo shoot with Reva. We should have those any day now, though. I can hardly wait to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment