Sunday, December 4, 2011

Drum Roll Please...

....

And we have a photographer!!!

Well, photographers to be exact.

Photography is been one of my biggest priorities. Pictures are what will best preserve the memories of this grand occasion - aside from the life we will share together proceeding the ceremonies, of course. I highly cherish the pictures I have from my life thus far and enjoy looking back on them and reminiscing. I want the pictures of my wedding day to fully capture the day. I want wonderful pictures, and I feel we have found the photographer for the job.

 Reva will be doing our engagement pictures a week from Thursday. I am STOKED!!

Dani Mouser will be our official photographer on the wedding day. She will be with us all day - from the moment I begin hair & makeup to the end of the reception. I am so glad I won't be restricted to a four or six hour time limit with additional charges for extra hours.

So I say all this planning hasn't been stressful...It's just school stressing me out. Well, to be honest, if any part of the planning has been stressful - it's photography. No photographer = no engagement photos = no announcements/invitations = well, you get the point...

As a side note, while looking at various photographers, I came across this image:


This is SO happening ;)

We also decided we are going to make announcements/invitations ourselves. It just makes sense. There is not much else to say about that.

As for centerpieces...that's another story. We [had] a pretty good idea as to what those are going to look like. But, we may very well be changing the whole feel with one very BIG word: BLACK. Whether we go black or not will, from here, determine what direction we go with decorations. I have very mixed emotions about this...

Long story short: We have found our photographers. I am STOKED!! And planning may now continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment