Thursday, December 22, 2011

Start each day with a smile.

1. It is a miracle to even wake up each morning.
2. I am so very loved.

On Friday, December 9th, I had my two major finals for Fall term. Back to back. Beginning at 8 AM. A two hour block scheduled for each exam. No big deal, right? Maybe if you ignore the fact that these were Physics and Advanced Anatomy & Physiology finals...

I was rather overwhelmed by everything going on during the week, and everything I was planning and scheduling for the upcoming weeks.

As I was grabbing what I needed before walking out the door, I found this lovely note on the board I have been working through physics problems on =)



It completely made my day as I left the house confidently. And nothing helps confidence quite like a smile.

Jason is so good to me. He always does something sweet for me when I'm in for a big day - especially when I have an exam I have been stressing about. He has even woken up early on his day off to come make breakfast on more than one occasion.


No comments:

Post a Comment