Tuesday, November 8, 2011

It Just Gets Better

Marshmallows. Croutons. Cheese.

Talent. Technique. Skill.

Love.

Don't forget love.

It just gets better with time.

I would also like to add this married student housing deal seems more and more perfect each day. I would like to add another couple to the list of known neighbors should we get an apartment here - Roseanna & Jonathan!

This lovely couple is such a wonderful blessing in my life. I have (at last) found an awesome study/tutoring group! I met Roseanna in September. She is in my Weight Training class. Jonathan is in my physics and A&P courses. He was also in my bio sequence last year. He and I are on the same level - perfect for studying. And then Roseanna...well, Roseanna is just amazing. She helps us get out of those sticky situations when we just aren't sure which way to turn with our physics homework.

I have spent many hours in their apartment the last couple days. Some of that time was spent visiting, while much time was spent studying and working on physics. So far - I love it! The apartments and company more so than the physics, of course. But the physics might not be quite so bad now.

I definitely see myself living in one of these apartments with Jason for the next 1 1/2 years about. Everything about it just seems good and feels so right. I don't know that we could find somewhere to beat it. Of course, however, whatever is available will win out. I submitted our application Monday and now I am definitely praying there will still be apartments available when the wedding bells ring.


No comments:

Post a Comment