Tuesday, November 1, 2011

From My Sweetie

I believe it was on Thursday - I was just sitting at home studying and working on various assignments when my doorbell rang. These were on the other side...


Jason sent me these gorgeous flowers!! Awesome vase, frog prince, and all. He is such a sweetheart! I absolutely love him <3

  

My mom comes from a Prince family and I am happy to announce I have found my prince! This little frog prince just happens to be guarding a sweet message.




& His kisses are the sweetest!

My mom came home and the words we exchanged went a little something like this:

Mom: "Ooo! Pretty flowers! Whose are these?"
Me: "Mine" with a huge grin
Mom: "Awh, you have a sweetie. You know, your dad did stuff like that all the time for me."

Extra Note: We are  planning to incorporate these colors on our lovely wedding day ;)

 
Have a wonderful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment