Thursday, February 16, 2012

License!!!

So we had another exciting step towards getting married today. After Courtney got out of class we went over to the Polk County Courthouse in Dallas, OR and purchased our wedding license. It was a short, uneventful trip but an important one too. I'm super excited. Just over a month away!!

I know. I know. Everyone probably thinks this is just Courtney's blog but she made me an administrator so I figured I should probably post something too. This seemed appropriate so I figured I would post it myself and save her the trouble. If anything I've just been slacking.

Anyway, just so you all know, I am super excited too. It's not just Courtney. I can't wait for the day to get here. Thank you for all the support you all have given us.

Jason Baguley

No comments:

Post a Comment